Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gobbled up Lots of Point, But Lost Anyway

Well, this is an interesting post, I actually went to WW and I am reporting back, as promised so long ago.

I weighed in on Sunday and I was down .4 yep, .4 To say I was disappointed would be very accurate, however I am trying to keep my head up since it was the week of Thanksgiving and I had 5 days off, which is usually the most difficult time for me to stay on program.

I was proud of the way I handled Turkey Day and I really think the low poundage was more due to my dinner at Bugaboo Creek the evening before weigh in. I made a fairly reasonable selection of the filet with a baked potato that I added a touch of sour cream and butter to (and I do mean just a touch). I also had a salad with the full fat Thousand Island dressing, but I added it myself and counted the points for the serving I used.

This week is going alright. I have certainly used more of my flexies than I had by Weds. of last week, but I was conserving for Turkey Day. I broke from my menu plan, but still used the number of points I had allotted for that meal already. I also, showed remarkable restraint when I ate my frozen dinner for lunch rather than indulging in the “burger bar with all the fixins” that was served in the cafeteria at my office.

Today will be a bit of a challenge, as I am unexpectedly going to my parent’s house for dinner and birthday cake for my mother. I think I may just grab a subway sandwich and have a tiny piece of cake.

Well, that is all for today.

No comments: